Cardfields welcomed back Robert Blair Primary School for a fun-packed week of outdoor activities. The young people learnt new skills, become very independent, and enjoyed the comfort of Cardfields House.
The programme kept the young people very busy throughout the week and they enjoyed taking part in:
- Orienteering using compasses
- Cooking apple crumbles sourcing fruit from Cardfields gardens
- Creative art with stone painting and screen printing
- Rambling to Heather Hills whilst map reading and using the compass
- Shelter building in the woods and bug hunt – experiencing the outdoors!
- Bushcraft – building small campfires and cooking toast
- X Adventure activities learning archery and trebuchet – Bull’s eye for many!
- Team challenges and much more!
An amazing week was had and memories were made!
To book your school journey contact Cardfields.