Childs Hill Primary School was once again welcomed to Cardfields for a fun packed week of learning outside the classroom.
Their school journey started with making themselves at home and exploring the facilities. The group also learnt new skills such as:
- Orienteering using a compass
- Hiking 6 miles to the Heather Hills and enjoying the Essex countryside
- Shelter building within the woods
- Designing and making a lantern
- Clay modelling
- BMX biking
- Andrew Goldsworthy natural sculptures
- Screen printing
- Pond dipping
- Being independent as well as working within a team
- Team challenges and much more…
Childs Hill Primary School had an amazing, unforgettable week.
To book your school journey contact Cardfields.