Schools & Groups
The Centre is well placed and well-resourced to teach curriculum subjects, especially for KS1 and KS2. Subjects range from science, geography, history, sports and art activities. Secondary schools use Cardfields as a GCSE study weekend giving students an opportunity to study in a relaxed and peaceful environment.
Cardfields can provide you with an opportunity to organise team building fun days, catered or self-catered with activities such as archery, trebuchet and canoeing. You can even pitch up a tent and camp out in the grounds.
We hold the Learning Outside the Classroom Quality Badge, recognising our commitment to high quality learning in the outdoors environment.
Cardfields can cater for:
- School visits for all ages, from a day to a whole week
- GCSE weekend study workshops
- Youth/community groups and other organisation
- Teacher inset-days
- Residential weekend workshops
- Fully catered conference/team-building day or residential visit
- Learning Outside the Classroom day groups
- Self-led activity days
- Private hire of house and grounds for weddings, birthday, anniversaries and other celebrations
- Camping for Brownies, Guides, Scouts, Cubs and Beavers (tents available for hire).