Claremont Primary School from Cricklewood was welcomed again to Cardfields for their school journey.
The Autumn sun was shining and the young people made the most of being outdoors in the grounds. They had the opportunity to experience the benefits of a residential trip by:
- exploring the Essex outdoors whilst learning about the environment and visiting local attractions like Colchester Zoo
- trying out adventurous and challenging activities canoeing along the River Chelmer and archery in the grounds of Cardfields
- being involved in physical activity by riding the BMX bikes and orienteering to Heather Hills on a 6 mile hike
- enjoying the five aces of grounds and sporting facilities available at Cardfields
- learning to be independent and being part of a team
- having fun and making many memories !
A fantastic week was had by all and Claremont School look forward to returning in 2019.
To book a school journey contact Cardfields.