Rosemary Works School has been welcomed to Cardfields for the first time!
The children attended for one night only for their first taste of a school journey. Amazing time has been had by all exploring the five acres of grounds and enjoying all the facilities that Cardfields have to offer such as:
- BMX Biking
- Pond dipping and identifying insects in the Lab
- Stone and potato painting creating amazing art
- Orienteering to Paper Mill Lock along the River Chelmer
- BBQ in the grounds with amazing food
- Campfire under the stars
- Games rooms and much more!
The children wish they could stay longer and great memories have been made for their overnight stay!
To book your school journey contact Cardfields.