Thornhill Primary School was welcomed back to Cardfields for their school journey making most of the marvellous weather, enjoying the five acres of grounds and the Essex countryside.
Memories were made with a fun packed week of outdoor activities, building new friendships and learning new skills. From amazing art work to navigating their way to Heather Hills Forest the young people enjoyed many activities, such as:
- Orienteering with map and compass reading
- Shelter building in the woods
- Bushcraft – building small camp fires and cooking toast
- BMX biking – conquering the advanced track
- Screen printing – producing amazing artwork
- Colchester Zoo – feeding the giraffes
- Team building challenges
- Camp fire under the stars
To book your school journey contact Cardfields.