Thornhill Primary School was welcomed back to Cardfields for their school journey making most of the marvellous weather, enjoying the five acres of grounds and the Essex countryside.
Memories were made with a fun-packed week of outdoor activities, building new friendships, and learning new skills. From amazing artwork to navigate their way to Heather Hills Forest the young people enjoyed many activities, such as:
- Orienteering with map and compass reading
- Shelter building in the woods
- Bushcraft – building small campfires and cooking toast
- BMX biking – conquering the advanced track
- Screen printing – producing amazing artwork
- Colchester Zoo – feeding the giraffes
- Team-building challenges
- Campfire under the stars
To book your school journey contact Cardfields.