Laycock Primary School was welcomed back to Cardfields for a fun-filled week of activities.
Young people enjoyed their time at Cardfields making most of the five acres of grounds whilst the sun was shining. The group participated in:
- Orienteering in the grounds
- Country Circular Walk including Journey sticks
- Off site activity to Colchester Leisure pool
- Off site activity to Colchester Zoo
- Screen Printing with great designs
- BMX Biking
- Cave drawing – storytelling
- Andrew Goldsworthy Natural Sculpture
- Team challenges
Louise Haggerty, Lead Teacher commented “The group had an amazing time. The staff are friendly, approachable, and incredibly helpful. Cardfields is an incredibly happy place to be which is very important for the children. They have loved every minute of it.”
To book your school journey please contact Cardfields.