Cardfields welcomed Christ the King Catholic Primary School for a fun packed filled week of activities and home comforts for their school journey.
The young people had the opportunity of learning new skills, being independent and developing leadership and co-operation skills. With a full programme the group enjoyed:
- Learning how to read a compass
- Experiencing a day at Colchester Zoo followed by swimming at Colchester Leisure Pool
- Orienteering and map reading to Heather Hills in the Essex countryside
- Shelter building within the forest
- Bug hunting – identifying insects and looking at their habitats
- Day trip to the seaside – having a fun day on the beach at Walton-on-Naze
- Team challenges
- Toasting marshmallows around the camp fire under the stars
Amazing week was had by all. Memories made at Cardfields.
To book your trip please contact the office.