Childs Hill and Claremont Primary School’s was welcomed to Cardfields for their first ever joint federation school journey. A fun packed week of outdoor activities was organised for the children including:
- Orienterring and compass reading
- 6 mile hike to Heather Hills
- Shelter building and bug hunt
- BMX biking
- Andy Goldsworthy natural sculpture
- Science challenge and activities
- Pond dipping and identifying insects
- Team challgenges and much more..
The children had amazing time trying their hand at new skills and making new friendship groups. Schools worked really well together, and joint partnership was a success!
Below is a poem written by a pupil:
“Cardfields is a place full of fun, this is where everyone could run. Everyone is nice and really helpful, we get really joyfull. On Tuesday, we met a slug named Doorbell, this is a story we could tell. Look up the trees are tall as a giraffe, everyone plays around having a laugh. Autumn is a great place, with many challenges we face. Two schools united together, friendships stays forever and ever!”
To book your school journey contact Cardfields.