Shapla Primary School had a wonderful eventful week at Cardfields enjoying their school journey with a fun and exciting programme.
They had the opportunity of visiting and touring the beautiful historic village of Terling in Essex as well as spending time at Terling Primary CoE School talking to the local children about their area, comparisons from a local village school to an inner London school and having fun working together building assault courses.
The young people were also kept busy at Cardfields enjoying the beautiful Essex countryside and learning great new outdoor skills such as:
- Orienteering around the Cardfields grounds
- Archery and trebuchet – scoring bullseyes
- BMX biking – challenging the advanced track
- Cave drawing
- Clay modelling
- Adventure walk to Heather Hills including a woodland fashion show, creating fashion jewellery and body sculptures using the natural environment
- Creating a Rap song around nature
- Team challenges
The young people left feeling tired but fulfilled – a fantastic week was had! We look forward to welcoming Shapla School back in 2018.
To book your school journey venue please contact Cardfields on 01245 380371.